John asked us to define the exact meaning for LOVE...
And I was like.... "Me! let me define it!"
and when i tried it, he was like... "i don't want u to describe it...I want the definition.."
And i went blank............
I dared him to define it for me...I was like "surprise me John!"
surprisingly... He's a guy with words... a nice one....
He started to mumble, and by mumble I meant mumble with nice words... John(Arcanna): Love is undefined and it's irrational... Love is unmeasured and unconditional care... Love is a word worth a billion meaning... Love is like a roller coaster, u are happy but when it's finally over, then it's done... Love is like nothing and you can't tell me anything about it not until u experienced it once....
and the best definition is "Love is like sleeping in the classroom... you're not suposse to... but u did...."
And I was like, so effin jealous... I wanna be the girl with nice words too...
So... My own definition for love is...
Fizahfarah: Love is the only feeling that... can make my heart start and stop beating at the same time... and it's the only feeling that can make my lips stop smiling when i know it's over... Love makes the world go round, it makes my head go round...
and then i realised.... Damn it! John was right, I lost my mojo for defining all of these because, I never experienced love....
So, u have ur own definition for LOVE, right John? Told ya I'm gonna find my own definition too....
Yes.... this is the final definition for love that I'm gonna define...
Fizahfarah:Love is something that I can't ever define because, love just never fall in love with me as much as i fell in love with it.... ( i don't think u get this... if u did, tell me about it) 
Do i look like I know what's the definition for LOVE?
I'm only a child, for God's sake...
aahhahaha.... kidding John....
Damn u John! One hell of a guy with all the right words!
p/s: don't call him Johnny....
By the way.... I EFFIN LOVE THIS SONG.... U have to hear it...
anybody else but you....
It made me smiled like crazy people in love...
I know you're gonna smile like crazy people too!
XOXO...
U know u love me...
Fairyland girls...
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Don't call him Johnny....
Posted by fizahfarah at 8:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment