THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, April 17, 2009

It was a lovely day.....

It was a lovely day....
I hanged out with some cool people *sarcastic tone* blury and zanie... and some retarded guy name slur..... totally retarded.....
Still.... it was a lovely day, they brought me to the bank...
I mean, what the hell was that?
Bank? out of so many places... so many cooooooooool places, they chose to go to the bank...
Still.... It was a lovely day....
The sky is blue....
The kids are running around...
That Norma girl is still wondering about the letter to Illium...
That Terence guy still looks like Coyotito....
That Patricia girl is still angol with the kenja looking guy that hanged around her all the time.
Yeah... It's true... It was a lovely day...

Until.........

We met these sad-looking-freak-creature....
I blinked my eyes twice, then I realized that....

It was DB.....

Ahhh.... poor DB.... did a little flirt with him...
A little flirt won't hurt him... i was being harmless...
But... he was too faithful to Solace...
So.... We decided to leave everything...
The happy looking Norma...
The happy looking Terence...
The happy looking Patricia....
And the happy looking little-horny-aliennash...
And hang out with the sad looking DB....


That Solace is one hell of a mothaf*****!

XOXO
U know u love me....
Fairyland girls...

0 comments: