THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, April 26, 2009

who's the new queen bee?

Spotted!
Little fizahfarah became one of the girls with the haters?
Who was the one that plan for all of these to happen?
One month ago, she was like the queen bee....
And now, she doesn't even qualified to be in that club just because somebody hated her and wanna bring her down and makes all the people around her mocking her?
Right, I'm talking about myself, so i'm referring myself as her...

People....
I'm innocent...
I just need monayy.... to live...
That's all....

And the only one that truly matters to her...

Saraa93....leave her and have a go-go with the new Queen Bee...
Spotted! Little Me, fainted when Saraa told me that she doesn't care about me anymore...
Poor me.... Little did I know how much Saraa hated me...

Didn't anyone tell them not to mess with Fizahfarah....
Let's just hope that they would apologize and be manly enough to face her...
Because if they don't....
They're gonna be receiving a box full of worms...
Wait.... Did i say worms?
I meant snakes.....

Be careful the blurie clan.... Because the BITCH... is back!

XOXO.....
U know u love me.....
Fairyland girls....

0 comments: