So..... Today is such a memorable day....
About two things!
First, it's zAnie birthday!!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZANIE!!!!
May God bless you and may allllllllllll ur wish come true!
We had partayyy and went clubbing all night...
It was his bachelor partayy.... zAnie, coyotito and I went to the strip club... b4 the big day, the wedding day!.... We got wasted....look how tired we were....
Apparently, some jackass named Davids came out of nowhere and joined us... That jackass sure smelled like asshole.... I had to hold my breath for 4 hours....
Second, the wedding is soon.... I have to sleep early too later, helping the bride tomorrow, doing her make ups and stuff.... The bestman and teloman are going to hang around zAnie... Incase he gets cold feet..... and i'm gonna be hanging around farah too, incase she changes her mind too...
but we know they won't!
TADA!
here comes the bride.... blablabla... sing along!
look at the maid-of-honour...
aint she pretty???? teehee!
XOXO
U know u love me...
Fairyland girls!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
happy bday!
Posted by fizahfarah at 10:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment